I've been teaching Kink and BDSM for over 15 yrs and I’m always asked to teach this Kink Expo because it covers so much of what everyone likes and want to try.
Spanking - Anyone can spank someone but want to learn the 4 different ways of spanking someone not for pain but for pleasure. Come to this class and see.
Candle Wax Play - Learn exactly what type of candles to get and play with in this erotic play group and how to stimulate your erroneous zone .
Saran Wrap and Bondage - this is a fun moment where you learn how to use saran wrap to tie your partner down and have some kink playtime with them.
Roleplaying - with a sexy nurse and so many other erotic charters, you get to be anyone you want when you role-playing. Be a submissive, a Dominatrix, the naughty School girl or the Good Cop and the Bad Cop. Become your favorite Super Hero, Wonder Woman or Superman. Learn how stepping into another role can be erotic and fun. Feel Free to dress up if you want .
Advanced Erotic Stimulation for you and your partner .
You will learn how to use items such as IcyHot and other household items to spice up your sexy life !
This Expo Is something you don’t want to miss !!!
Presenter: Goddess Phoenix
Goddess Phoenix is a world-renowned Professional Dominatrix and Fetish Model in the Southeast United States.
Her many accomplishments include:
• Recognition as one of the Best Pro Dommes and Fetish Educators in the lifestyle
• Enjoying professional domination since 1996
• Title Belt Holder for Southeast Kink Championships 2013
• Received “Best Of The Best” award from respected peers
• Guest of Honor and Mistress of Ceremonies at DomCon and participation in lifestyle events for more than 10 years
• Active member of DomCon's Advisory Board
• Membership of the National Coalistion for Sexual Freedom and teaching courses on community awareness of BDSM in a sex-positive environment
• Founded the University of Goddess Phoenix, a Domme school dedicated to educate in the arts of Pro Domination
• Acclaimed fitness trainer
• Playboy Late Night video model in 1996
• Published in lifestyle magazines all over the world
• Student of psychology with emphasis on the human sexual psyche
• Certification as a Professional Psychodramatist
(Psychodrama is a psychotherapeutic technique in which people are assigned roles to be played spontaneously within a dramatic context devised by a therapist in order to understand the behavior of people with whom they have difficult interactions.)
" Being a dominant woman is not something
I chose to be, it is part of who I am. "